-
January 11th, 2004, 02:44 AM
#1
Inactive Member
We saw that you tried to get into the old chat room to no avail. So we all moved into the New chat room to make it easier for you.
Rog
-
January 12th, 2004, 03:43 AM
#2
moderator
Thanks Rog and everyone else there last night.
This time it said I needed a server.... Even called Mara and she tried to help but couldn't.
Sorry sweetie's, I tried. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
If someone could figure this out for me that would be great.
Kisses and miss you all,
CC [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2004, 03:15 PM
#3
moderator
Hi Cherie,
It is so nice to see you! I hope you are having a great year thus far! So sorry we missed you the other night! You WERE in the OLD chat room from our vantage point. Could you see us there?
Thanks for letting us know about the problem. I am confused about the server thing. Isn't that referring to your internet provider? You HAVE a server or you couldn't even be able to get to the message board the way I understand it! A different server may work better though. It does say on the site that "this chat program seems to work better when using either Netscape or Explorer Browsers." A different server would mean a different browser, I think.
I'm just writing this as I am thinking about it so it is probably stuff you already thought about!
Have you ever tried entering the old chat room under a different screen name? It may have been set up to prevent an imposter from using your name. I just logged in there using your name with no problem though!
Are you using a password? Maybe by NOT doing so, it would help!
Can you still get in the NEW chat room okay? We can meet you there if it is less of a problem for you.
Charlie has a problem getting in there but everyone else seems to be able to!
I'll ask my boss at work about this. He doesn't go to chat rooms but is very computer savvy!
That reminds me, I have to get ready for work!
Catch ya later!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
PS Charlie....what problem do you encounter when trying to enter the new chat room?
-
January 13th, 2004, 03:51 AM
#4
moderator
Hi Cherie.....Me again..... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
My boss says there could be a problem if there is a master server and your computer is one of many connected to it!
Are you directly linked to the server at RocketCityRecords/Times Square Productions, or is your computer a seperate (private) computer?
Just one more possibility I thought I'd mention! I will still keep my thinking cap on young lady!
Have a nice night!
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus
-
January 16th, 2004, 02:37 PM
#5
moderator
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks